Transferring Scout

  1. Complete the official BSA youth application.
  2. Complete parts A&B of the BSA Health Form. This does not require a physicians signature (
  3. If you are transferring from a troop who has individual Scout accounts your unit can transfer funds.
  4. Request your old council send an individual membership report to you.
  5. Request your old troop send any information on your activities to Troop 278.