At the 3/12/2020 Troop Committee Meeting it was decided that our troop would adopt BVSD’s policies towards Coronavirus (COVID-19) as closely as possible to the best of our abilities. The resolution was approved unanimously and included this statement. Scoutmasters are looking into “Telescouting” as a possible option. Families should make the final decision about what is best for their situation.
- If the school closes, the troop will not be gathering
- Feeling sick, stay home
- Wash hands especially fingertips for at least 20 seconds
Outings – Late Tuesday night 3/10/2020, BVSD sent an email stating, “At this time, despite the new declaration [about the Colorado state of emergency], field trips within the state will continue. Unlike our out-of-state and international trips, which were restricted yesterday – students traveling within the state are not at risk of being quarantined at a location far from home and family.”