- Scout goes to Scoutmaster to get a blue card for the merit badge.
- The Scoutmaster will provide the scout a merit badge counselor contact information.
- Scout email the MB counselor and CC parents.
- The MB Counselor will help figure out a good time to meet with you. Sometimes a few meetings are needed.
- You and one of your parents goes with you to the meeting. You can also bring a buddy.
- At the meeting(s) the MB counselor will guide you through meeting the requirements and have fun along the way.
- When you finish the requirements, the MB counselor will sign
- Enter the checked off requirements on your blue card into ScoutBook with one of your parents.
- Email the Advancement Chair that you are finished and have the signed blue card.
The Merit Badge Counselor list is a compilation of counselors from all units in the council that use Scoutbook. Indian Peaks has a list of over 1000 Merit Badge Counselors. A search form is provided so you can search by merit badge, proximity to the unit’s zip code and availability status of the counselor.